'Tis the season to eat for immunity, warding off all the seasonal—and pandemic—coughs, colds, flus... right? You'll be:
- Eating more vitamin C/amla/chyawanprash will help you fight off infection.
- Taking haldi-doodh every night to keep cold and Covid-19 at bay.
- You are what you eat... so supplementing especially for vitamins and get some extra protein into your children with health drinks, since in India, child malnutrition is so common and leads to stunted growth.
- Serving milk and milk products daily, as dairy is critical for calcium stores.
- Particularly in these pandemic times, making sure your family is well stocked up with ashwagandha, tulsi, beets, pomegranate, kiwi, blueberry, green tea, honey, jaggery, oranges, mosambi/sweet lime, lemons, ginger, ghee, amla, spirulina...
Wait—did you think the statements above were true? They are NOT! Join us for our eye-opening blog, where we bust these myths and more.