Editor's pick: 12 Fun Math games for kids
Can Math be all about fun and games? Absolutely! Your child will love learning Math using these innovative games and books that will boost your child’s Math skills and sharpen their concept. Make Math fun and easy for your kids by introducing these top 12 Fun Math games.
1. 365 MATH ACTIVITY BY DREAMLAND PUBLICATION
365 Math Activity Book, supported by colourful illustrations is full of excellent activities that are easy yet challenging. The book will strengthen children's basic concept and sharpen their motor skills.
2. CAPTAIN TORTO CARD GAME BY LUMA WORLD
Captain Torto card game are aligned to the learning objectives of all educational boards and perfect for mastering concepts of Grade 3 Numbers, Operations, Patterns and Money.
3. EARLY MATH CONCEPTS (COUNTS, COMPARE & CONTRAST) - MAGIC FOLDER
Math concept boards,20 number cards, three card, 20 lollipop for counting and easy storage folder.
4. FLASH CARDS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION - 30 DOUBLE SIDED BY DREAMLAND PUBLICATIONS
30 uniquely designed double-sided wipe-clean flash cards with a free pen to support early learning. Bright colourful images make them a lot more interesting.
5. FIRST SUMS (USBORNE LIFT-THE-FLAP) BY USBORNE
With over 50 flaps to lift, this delightful book helps young children learn how to add and take away numbers from zero to ten. Pages show scenes such as a garden, a beach, a bakery and a market with simple arithmetic questions.
6. GOOD MATH LEARNING COMBO (SET OF 3) BY VISHV BOOKS
This book includes pre-number concepts, counting and writing numbers 1-50, missing numbers, shapes and colours. The book has 10 different early years’ themes for inter-disciplinary learning.
7. JUNIOR ILLUSTRATED MATH DICTIONARY BY USBORNE
A colourful and straightforward dictionary designed to help children develop firm foundations for confidence and success in maths from Key Stage 2 onwards.
8. LEARN EVERYDAY EARLY MATH - AGE 4+ BY DREAMLAND PUBLICATIONS
Each book of this series has a collection of activities that include simple math, writing, vocabulary, tracing, and more.
9. MY FIRST 100 NUMBERS BOARD BOOK (F - L - A - P) BY HARPERCOLLINS
This book is the perfect introduction to simple words for toddlers and babies with engaging colourful photographs. Children can build their vocabulary with this comprehensive series.
10. MY FIRST WORKOOKS - MY FIRST MATH WORKBOOK BY PEGASUS
The carefully levelled workbook includes all kinds of activities covering attention-grabbing topics(Sudoku, number puzzles, simple counting activities, etc.) with interesting themes.
11. NUMBER 0-10 TRACING, COUNTING, NUMBER, NAME, SPELLINGS ALL-IN-ONE BUNDLE BY MY HOUSE TEACHER
This folder has 11 mats from 0 to 10. The reusable mats help kids to learn through understanding and recognition and build a foundation of basic math.
12. NURSERY MATH PRACTICE BOOK BY DREAMLAND PULICATIONS
This book is specially designed for little learners to help them learn writing numbers, colouring, matching, counting, etc. and prepare to step into school learning.