Editor's Pick : 6 Books For Ever inquisitive Baby
Children are born curious, and it is via their curiosity that they learn more about the world through each experience and social interaction. Children enjoy exploring, questioning, and using their imaginations, and the joy of discovery powers this positive learning loop. The Nestery's new list is a guide to 6 books for your ever inquisitive baby.
1. HOW ARE BABIES MADE? (USBORNE FLIP-FLAPS) BY USBORNE
Find out how a baby grows inside its mother with the help of fantastic fold-out flaps. Bold cartoon-style illustrations show where a baby comes from, how long it takes to grow and what a newborn baby does, and the flaps reveal facts and surprises.
2. HOW DEEP IS THE OCEAN? GETTING CURIOUS BOOK BY ART FACTORY
Ara and Ani find out how deep the ocean is!
3. FIRST ENCYCLOPEDIA OF HISTORY BY USBORNE
Who lived in the Forbidden City? When was the World Wide Web invented and who were the Aztecs? This bright and lively reference book covers all the major subjects of world history.
4. THE CHILD'S ENCYCLOPEDIA - SCIENCE BY PEGASUS
Science Children's Encyclopedia
5. HUMAN BODY - ENCYCLOPEDIA (5 - 15 YEARS) BY DREAMLAND PUBLICATIONS
All about Encyclopedia – Trivia Questions and Answers – vibrantly illustrated series of seven books delves into the field of Animal World, Space and Solar System, The World, Science and Technology, Human Body, Amazing Places, and Nature.
6. SPACE AND SOLAR SYSTEM - ENCYCLOPEDIA (5 - 15 YEARS) BY DREAMLAND PUBLICATIONS
Hosting interesting questions that young readers seek answers for, this series of books is a perfect reference to gain knowledge. Each question is presented through fantastic and attractive images.