Editor's Pick: 8 Pretend Play To Encourage Creativity
Children learn through imagination and practice. Whether it's two children willing to play the same role or looking for the perfect material to create a roof for the playhouse, pretend play allows your child to solve various challenges. Your child uses critical cognitive thinking skills that he will use in all elements of his life, now and forever.
1. THE FEARLESS KING PRETEND PLAY SET BY THE CLEVER FOX
Spark your little one's imagination into the world of bravery and Kings' tales with this pretend play set- perfect for a Special Birthday Outfit and Fun Playdates.
2. MAGNETIC PRETEND PLAY - GOOD HABITS AND BACKGROUND BY I LEARN GROW
The purpose of the game is to construct the living room and garage images as printed on the card with the accessories . Keeps children occupied for long periods of time.
3. LITTLE DENTIST PLAY SET BY WUFIY
Revive the age-old doctor-doctor pretend play for your child in an environmentally safe way by introducing this amazing all-wooden Little Dentist Play Set to your child.
4. PLAY PASSPORT WITH STICKERS (ACTIVITY KIT) BY COCOMOCO KIDS
retend Play Activity Kit. A beautiful Republic of COCOMOCO passport, a country where only fun lives, will help you virtually travel to 12 countries around the world.
5. MY SCHOOL BUS - MULTICOLOUR BY OK PLAY
10 colorful soft and easy to grip segments that interlink to form a free wheeled bus. Complete with a driver and two passengers.
6. WOODEN PRETEND PLAY TOY MUSHROOM KITCHEN SET (SET OF 6) BY GIFTEQUALS LOVE
Made out of Natural Ivory & Peachwood: Durable and solid. Enjoy hours of Pretend Play cooking fun with this premium kitchen set. The wooden multiple props spark creativity and spatial skills.
7. POST OFFICE PLAY SET BY ROLE PLAY
Deliver express fun with this adorable, imaginative postal-themed kit for kids.
8. CHANNAPATNA KITCHEN SET AND VEGETABLE CUTTING SET COMBO BY YELLOHIPPO
Cutting Play Set -A realistic cutting set for fruits and vegetables, this toy stimulates the child's imagination and promotes physical and intellectual development. It encourages the child to explore, participate in pretend play scenarios and introduces the concept of part and whole.