Compact Baby Carrier - Night Night
True to its name, Kol Kol Compact is super-light, weighing less than 550 grams, folds small but makes no compromises when it comes to comfort.
Kol Kol Compact baby carrier made from 100% handwoven cotton - pure and breathable natural fabrics that are comfortable in any weather.
- Easy to use, super-light, folds small and comfortable for baby and adult.
- Two carry positions: Front and Back carry
- Strong, 100% handwoven cotton: comfortable in all weather - summer or winter
- Ergonomic: Deep seat to support your baby’s hips and legs
- Breastfeeding friendly: hands-free breastfeeding
- Fits petite to plus size adults: Will fit waist sizes between 25 to 55 inches
- Internationally safety tested to the highest industry standard ASTM F2236
- Padded shoulders so you’re comfortable
- Safety Elastic Loop- for extra safety
- Padded leg openings to provide maximum comfort for baby
Disclaimer- All Kolkol products are made from running fabric so the placement of motifs and designs may vary from the image. Just like our babies, no two Kol Kols are ever exactly the same.
Handwoven fabric comes with characteristics like unevenness and slubs. This is absolutely normal and stamps of their natural character.
A slight difference in colour from the product image is normal as however hard we may try to capture the exact colours, a camera may never match a human eye's perspective.
Contains: 1 baby carrier
- Body panel: 14 inches height x 14 inches width
- Waistband: 26 inches to 56 inches (Will fit waist size between 25 inches and 55 inches)
- Weight of the carrier: 550 gms
AGE & WEIGHT GUIDANCE
- 4 months to 3 years
- Weight range: 5 kg to 18 kg
- The baby should be 65 cm or taller
100% handwoven cotton, strength-tested acetal buckles, foam padding
- We always suggest spot cleaning and washing only when you really need to
- Do not soak, only dip and dry in shade
- Hand-wash separately in cold water, colours might run
- Use a mild detergent/soap
- Do not use softeners, whiteners, bleach, or harsh chemicals
- Do not iron padded straps and belts
Tested & complies with American Society for Testing & Materials(ASTM) F2236 standard
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Kol Kol, an Indian company conceived and crafted by parents for you. Kol Kol designs, sources, makes and tests in India, retail and deliver worldwide. Personalized involvement and care starts right at the point of supply. Kol Kol sources only pure handwoven cotton, directly from weavers to ensure that they receive full and proper compensation.