FUN TODDLER READ ALOUDS COMBO
DESCRIPTION: A set of 6 fun read aloud books from Pratham, for toddlers.
AGE GUIDANCE: 3-6 years
1. RITU'S LETTER GETS LONGER: Little Ritu is very eager to see her cousin. So she posts him a very special letter. Find out what happens to the letter after it gets posted.
2. NAYANA AND THE NOT SO SCARY OWL: Nayana is three years old. She loves all birds. Except the owl. And then one day, she sees an owl with big, sweet eyes in big, big trouble. It is time for little Nayana to be the big heroine in an action-packed day!
3. GHUM-GHUM-GHARIAL'S GLORIOUS ADVENTURE: Ghum-Ghum Gharial is out on her very first swim when she realizes that her family has swum off without her. Will she find them? Swim along the river Ganga with Ghum-Ghum and meet many amazing creatures along the way!
4. SUBBU, THE SIGNAL: Subbu, the traffic signal, is tired of standing in the same place everyday. But what does he hear when he starts moving?
5. YAKITY-YAK: What do you call a Yak who talks too much? Yakity Yak of course! Read this charming tale about Yakity and his friends.
6. BINTI KNOWS HER MIND: You can try telling Binti that she can not do something, but she knows best.