Age: 6 months onwards
Manufacturing Description: Handmade with pinewood, dyed with non-toxic, water-based stains safe for babies.
How to use: Presentation of the Montessori Object Permanence Box
- Put the work mat in place and put the object permanence box on the work mat so it will be in front of the child. Encourage the child to help.
- Sit facing the child with the work mat between you.
- Name the box and the ball: “This is the box. This is the ball.”
- Slowly and deliberately place the ball in the hole.
- When the ball rolls to a stop in the tray, smile and pick it up.
- Repeat the action.
- Invite the child to place the ball in the hole.
- Once the child begins putting the ball in the hole, quietly move aside and allow her to work undisturbed.
- When finished, invite the child to put the materials away on a low shelf.
Contents: Set consists of a box with 2 holes, tray and wooden ball. Wooden ball provided with the set is not a choking hazard.
Early learning philosophies: Jon Piaget's object permanence study
Dimensions: 28X14X12 cms
Weight: 900 grams
Endow Toys description We are husband and wife team from India with a passion to create distinctive, imaginative wooden toys inspired by Waldorf, Montessori methods of education and are committed to help children discover and develop their own creativity . All things made in our shop are made with great love for you. We love working with wood and constantly find new ideas for implementations. Our products we entirely do with hand and we use high quality natural wood and non-toxic water-based paints. Happy shopping to you!!SHOP HERE