PANDA RATTLE - TEETHER
Liltoothsy Panda rattle teether is made from the natural Maplewood. Maple wood is naturally antibacterial, non-splintering and a tough wood which makes it ideal for babies to bite on it during teething.
- The teethers are non-toxic &chemical free as no polish is used on them. they are all handmade and sandpapered to give the smooth finish which relieves the sore gums from pain.
- Easy to hold and grasp by tiny hands. The rattling sound of beads stimulates sensor development. used as a rattling toy as well.
ContainsMAPLE WOOD PANDA RATTLE TEETHER TOY
AGE GUIDANCE6 Month Onward
KEY FEATURESFor baby to grasp, lift and develop their motor skills.
MATERIALS100 % MAPLE WOOD
- Do not immerse teether in water
- Apply alcohol swab given to you as sample
- Let it air dry and apply coconut oil
- Allow drying.
CERTIFICATIONScertified standardisation EN-71(P3)A1(2014).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India