Voice Control Car - DIY Robotic Kit (10 Years+)
A DIY Robotics Kit for children using which they can make a voice control car by building the car robot chassis, simple circuit connections with sensors & actuators and coding to microcontroller board.
- Children can enjoy their time with Bluetooth, motor drivers. It helps in improving their academic performance as well as confidence.
- Increase their interest in technology, electronics, robotics and circuits with this kit.
- 1xMicrocontroller board
- 1xUSB cable
- 1xMotor Driver
- 1xMDF Car Chassis
- 4xMDF motor holders
- 1xCaster Wheel
- 2xBatteries 9V
- 2xBattery cap
- 6xNut & bolts
- 10xDouble sided tapes
How to Play
- Easy-to-build robot cars with sensors to control actuators.
- Fun and engaging activity involving coding to build DIY robots. Hands-on experience in building the light following robot.
- No soldering required, appropriate for age 10 years and above. Engaging educational kit for young explorers.
SizeL=31 W=24 H=5(All in CM)