ROLLING TALES (STORIES WITH IMAGINATION)
What’s really different? Great stories are a combination of facts, emotions and details. Stories come alive in the emotions and details, but so often we ignore this & instead, our stories are simply just the facts told chronologically. Rolling tales ensures that your stories include emotions. Use at home, in the classrooms, drama clubs or your office. Great for literacy development, creative inspiration or a mental workout. Includes a 4 pocket writing process folder to stage your writing.
AGE GUIDANCE: 5 to 99 Years
HOW TO PLAY:
- Choose to play with one or more of the Characters/Objects and Feelings dice.
- Roll the dice.
- Connect the pictures that land face up on the dice to build creative stories
- Write down the stories using the Writing Process Folder.
- Proudly display them on the notice board or fridge for others to read.
- Make the game more interesting by play-acting all stories that unfold.