BUMKIN 2.0 DIAPER - LIL SWIMMERS
This Bumkin Diaper is made from a blend of waterproof polyester outer layer, staydry microfleeces inner layer and a DETACHABLE 10 layer organic cotton insert with dual snaps to hold it in place. It also has a pocket to place additional 8 layers of organic booster for double absorbency.
- Ideal for night-time use
- Fully lined with stay dry microfleeces lining which keeps the baby dry
- Lasts upto 8+ hours
- Comes with one detachable insert and one booster which can be used into the pocket provided
1 Bumkin diaper and 1 organic cotton insert and 1 organic cotton booster
5kgs to 17 kgs (6+ months)
PUL cover with StayDry microfleecces lining with 2 organic cotton pads
Wash it at least once before use. 2+ washes are required to achieve maximum absorbency. It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius. Don’t use any fabric softener or bleach. Use a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product. Inserts must be washed at daily basis.
1. Rinse off stools or residuals off the diaper using tap water or a hand shower
2. Separate diaper and insert before washing.
3. You can either machine wash (cold rinse) or wash the diaper with hands.
4. It is recommended to hang them up to dry under the sun as it helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains or ‘Low’ tumble dry them.
CPSIA cerfitied Diaper and GOTS certified Fabric
If you're a mom who likes her baby clean, dry and comfortable but equally wants to protect the environment and do your bit to support green living, The Toddler Thing is a bran d just for you!
The brand was ideated, built and is taken forward by three youngsters - Swathi, Ashwanth and Lokesh Naveen, who came out with their very first successful cloth diaper product in 2017. What started as simply manufacturing, educating and promoting cloth diapering, soon gave way to introducing other bio-friendly accessories from wide variety of muslin baby essentials to trendy, colorful and warm toddler footwear!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India