Handmade Paper Making
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
Active Hands Handmade Paper Making Kit allows you to set up an instant upcycle paper factory . Make new paper from used old paper using a wooden screen. There's no end to the variety of textures you can create on your paper with petals, seeds, tea leaves and other natural materials. Use this paper to make diaries, cards, gift tags.
- Sturdy beech wood, hand made screen for multiple use.
- Portable size : 9.5 x 6.5 inch screen for quick sampling of your design.
- Includes 4 Napkins : Reusable and quick dry napkins are an essential for transferring paper from screen for drying.
- Natural Binder and seeds : For making soft, plan-table seed paper, with dried petals and natural colour suggestive.
- Multiple Texture explorations : Try embossing, embedding, watermarking, multi colour and unlimited variety of textured paper.
- Builds concentration, precision, motor skills, imagination, problem solving and creative thinking.
- Enjoyable by all ages over 5 : An amazing activity for parents and children, for schools group activities and parties.
- Ideal gift : Digital detox with individual engagement for hours.
- Craft understanding : explore the ancient paper making techniques and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging.
CONTENTS: 1 x Wooden screen, sponge, 4 x napkins, 3 natural colours, binder, paper shreds.
AGE GUIDANCE: Beginner Level - 5+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India