HANDMADE PAPER MAKING
- Eco-friendly, recycling paper making project
- Includes wooden screen, natural colours and binder
- Builds concentration, motor skills, creative and problem-solving ability.
- Try embossing, embedding, watermarking to create textures
- Make diaries, cards, gift tags etc. Perfect for starters.
CONTENTS:1 x Wooden screen, sponge, 4 x napkins, 3 natural colours, binder, paper shreds.
AGE GUIDANCE:Beginner Level - 5+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India