Herbal Tie & Dye
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
HERBAL TIE & DYE DIY KIT for dyeing with natural colours, learn shibori, bandhani, leheriya, includes fabric, dyes and manual.
Learn different techniques of tying a cloth to create varied patterns of shibori, bandhani, leheriya and more. Discover how colours from nature can be fixed onto fabrics to transform them. Enjoy using your own tie- dyed scarves and napkins. Use your skill to make multiple variations on stoles, tees, placemats, cushions and more.
- Fabric to create your own Tie-dyed bandana and napkins.
- Natural dyes : Alizarine red and Marigold yellow dyes are provided along with their respective 3 different mordants.
- Non-allergic : Natural, non toxic colours, requires boiling under adult supervision.
- Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners
- Enjoyable by all ages over 9 : Perfect for starters, ideal gift idea.
- Learn to measure, mark, fold with accuracy, basics of stitching and making knots.
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, problem solving and creative thinking in a play way.
- Craft understanding : Explore the bandhani craft techniques and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging.
- Keep away from moisture, use within 3-4 months from packaging date.
CONTENTS: 1x Scarf 24"x 24", 2 x Napkins, Red and Yellow natural dyes + mordants, thread, needle.
AGE GUIDANCE: Intermediate Level - 9+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India