Indigo Clamp Dyeing
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
Active Hands Indigo Clamp Dyeing kit is all you need to demystify the world of indigo. Get started with your vat, let the colors oxidize to give amazing contrast with the blocked white parts. Ideal for starters and designers alike.
- Stitched cushion cover set of 2 to add a personal touch to your living space.
- Explore various clamp resist techniques of Itajime and Arashi shibori.
- Reusable wooden clamp, Acrylic blocks and pole for multiple explorations
- Learn chemistry principles of vat reduction and oxidation. Learn to measure, mark, fold, stitch and knot.
- Includes natural indigo dye, reducing agents and caustic for making an instant vat.
- One kit -Unlimited outcomes : Dye or overdye your used T-shirts, stoles, scarves, napkins, place mats, runners for a stunning indigo makeover.
- Enjoyable by all ages over 9 : An amazing activity for parents and children, for schools, group activities and parties.
- Craft understanding : explore the ancient craft form of Asia and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India.
- Keep away from moisture, avoid direct contact with skin, use within 3-4 months from packaging date.
CONTENTS: 1x stole-2mts, 2 x napkins,4 x plexiglass blocks, organic indigo dye + reducing agent, pole, thread, pegs, clips, stirrer, gloves, bands.
AGE GUIDANCE: Intermediate Level - 9+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India