Origami Cloth Bags
- Make 3 easy, hand-stitched, eco-friendly cloth bags.
- Use simple unique, origami folding on cloth.
- Make and use a Japanese tote, drawstring pouch and roll-up organiser.
- Learn to measure, mark, stitch, draw strings, attach piping in fun and easy way.
- Includes all materials, ideas and easy to follow instructions.
CONTENTS:Fabric for 3 bags, thread, needles, pearl pins, measuring tape, piping, threader needle, strings and beads.
AGE GUIDANCE:Intermediate Level - 9+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India