Origami Cloth Bags
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
Unique fold and stitch technique to transform square fabric into Japanese totes, and useful pouches. .Make 3 easy, hand-stitched, eco-friendly and versatile bags.
Upcycle, eco friendly ways to introduce stitching skills, precision and problem solving
- Includes fabrics in exotic prints for making 3 easy, hand-stitched, eco-friendly cloth bags.
• Uses simple unique, origami folding on cloth to make a Japanese tote bag.
• The drawstring pouch is a great gift wrapper with a good holding capacity.
- Roll-up Pouch can Organize all your stationery in one place and make it easy to carry.
• Learn to measure, mark, stitch, draw strings, attach pipings in fun and easy way.
• Includes strings, pipings, beads and all essential stitching kit,
- Stepwise easy to follow instructions
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, and creative thinking.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India
CONTENTS: Fabric for 3 bags, thread, needles, pearl pins, measuring tape, piping, threader needle, strings and beads.
AGE GUIDANCE: Intermediate Level - 9+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India