|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
Active Hands Weaving Loom is easy to warp and weave an array of patterns and materials. It includes different coloured wool, recycled fabric yarn and instructions to make simple to complex weaves. Provides great scope of innovation and sense of achievement.
- Sturdy beech wood, hand-made loom with two wooden needles and neem comb.
- Lap size 9.5 x 6.5 inch portable travel companion, quick sampling of your designs.
- Multiple material explorations : Grooves can hold a variety of yarns. Weave with recycled fabric yarns, paper, bamboo...
- Therapeutic and meditative activity that builds precision, concentration, motor skills, imagination, problem solving and creative thinking.
- One kit -Unlimited outcomes : Reuse the loom over years to explore simple to complex weaves. Make wall art, coasters, mats, pouches and more.
- Enjoyable by all ages over 5 : An amazing activity for parents and children, for schools and group activities. Fun, Fast And Easy To Make your own cloth.
- Ideal gift : Digital detox with individual engagement for hours.
- Craft understanding : explore the different weaving styles from different parts of the country and their cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging.
CONTENTS:1 x wooden loom, 2 x wooden needles, comb, 6 coloured yarns, wrap thread, crochet hook, recycled fabric.
AGE GUIDANCE: Beginner Level - 5+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance creative thinking, hand skills, problem solving, design aesthetics and craft appreciation.
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young generation.
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility product.
- Crafting is not just fun, it’s liberating, empowering and calming at same time. Let’s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India