Muslin Blanket - Fish Tales
When & Why Should I Buy This?
Managing Infant's Sleep Routine & Regressions
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
As we jumped from one bedtime story to another, those dreamy eyes started growing smaller. As sweet little dreams came knocking at the door, and Under a blanket of clouds they snored. Snuggle up to your little one in our traditional hand-block printed baby blankets woven from the finest cotton muslin to make snuggle time cozy and warm with a playful pattern of “Fish Tales” that will keep your little one occupied amidst the tales of Nature.
- Our baby blankets are handcrafted by skilled artisans from Rajasthan in India
- The style of hand block print used is specific to this region which preserves this art, as more than skill it is their identity and voice
- These blankets make for a perfect heirloom to pass down through generations
- Our blankets are made from three thick layers of the finest quilted GOTS certified organic cotton muslin with a 100% pure cotton filling, making them both child & environment friendly
- As the babies grow these blankets can serve multi-purpose as a swaddle blanket, nursery receiving blanket, stroller canopy, comfy travel blanket, burp cloth, nursing cover, play mat, and more.
- Hand block printed & Quilted
- Azo-free dye pigment block printing
- Suitable for all seasons
- 3 layers of muslin cotton cover
- Lightweight, soft and breathable
Note: Some irregularities like missing print, light and dark areas, fabric joint, little smudges are not considered flaws but as the beauty of hand block print.
Contains: 1 Baby Blanket
Size: 112 cm × 112 cm
Newborn to 3 years
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Almitra Sustainables, a step towards coexistence from a brand that believes that if we don't coexist, we won't exist. We often feel that our actions have a cascading effect, but actually, it follows the circular effect path, Almitra Sustainables believes. Sustainable living is the only way to save our home, and our bigger home — our planet! So the brand's products are ethically sourced, with no child labour, cruelty-free and vegan, and you can be happy that they have tried to keep their packaging plastic-free, so as not to create more waste to go into our landfills.