Description: A combo of 5 books that have fun animal stories and a set of 'Wild' Flashcards. Cuts across reading levels
1. Bheema, The Sleepyhead: Bheema has a problem that many of us have every morning. He just can't wake up on time! A little friend helps him. Would you like to find out how?
2. Ghum-Ghum Ghariala's Glorious Adventure: Ghum-Ghum Gharial is out on her very first swim when she realizes that her family has swum off without her. Will she find them? Swim along the river Ganga with Ghum-Ghum and meet many amazing creatures along the way!
3. The Hundred And Thirty-seventh Leg: A millipede hurts herself. She needs help. Now, which is the leg that needs help? A delightful picture book from a winner of Sahitya Akademi's Bal Sahitya Puraskar.
4. My City, My Dogs: Meet the street dogs of Mumbai. The roads are their playground and they have made the city and the people their own. The pictures in this book have been created using a combination of illustrations and photographs.
5. The Pottering Pig: Lalita is the pet pig of Mini Singh the potter. She is a naughty pig and is always in trouble. One day, Mini finds all his beautiful pots broken, and blames Lalita. Find out what happens next. This story is inspired by a real-life pig who lives in Pune with a real-life potter.
6. Flashcards to help children learn to associate words with action and animals with their sounds and movements