Giant Stacking Toy - Colored
Big Stacker This huge stacker is a one of a kind toy. It supports your little one on numerous development milestones Gross-Motor Development This giant stacker ensures big movements. The child needs to stand up to work with this toy and move about quite a lot than than they do for other toys.
- We can make it challenging by placing the rings in a different part of the room.
- Visual discrimination and Coordination Your little one needs to visually sort the discs as per the size and then stack them. This needs a lot of Coordination and logical reasoning.
- Maximum Effort and Transporting Schema This helps children explore Maximum effort that Dr. Mari Montessori talks about in her works.
- Children tend to explore their capabilities by lifting heavy objects and this toy would be the perfect aid for it. They also love to carry objects from one place to another and this sensitivity is called the Transporting Schema.
- The Transporting Schema can also be sufficed here. Sensory play The child's senses are aptly addressed.
- Tactile sense (the sense of touch) is beautifully fulfilled with the wood, that has been perfectly selected and hand-crafted to this wonderful aid.
AGE GUIDANCE18+ months
MATERIALS USEDPine Wood
- Clean with a damp Cloth Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India