Pikler Climbing Arch - Semi Colored
The pickler arch is the child’s first climbing frame and is ideal for a child to pull up to stand and to start their climbing journey
- Gross-motor Development indoors:The arch supports the child’s need for gross motor movement within the safety of staying indoors. Climbing is a natural human instinct and the arch nurtures this instinct and also supports their need for exploration
- Body and Muscle control for kids: The arch is an excellent tool for your child to develop their muscles and body control. Climbing involves trial and error and safe risk-taking which teaches your child to face their fears and challenges that come their way. Climbing on the bars gives children sense of position of their body in space thereby developing spatial awareness. The pikler arch gives children opportunities to use all the limbs of their body and develop core muscle strength.
- Cognitive development and Problem solving: When children climb the arch, it builds their self-confidence and improves their self-esteem. You child’s brain treats climbing the arch like a puzzle to be solved and the cognition involved in climbing teaches them to think logically and solve problems.
Climbing Activity and benefits: Climbing also builds your child’s whole body coordination and agility. Climbing at an early age teaches kids to adapt to new or unknown environments, and encourages goal-setting, determination, and planning. Climbing develops the vestibular system i.e. aids in the body’s sense of balance as well as in proprioception i.e. awareness of the position and movement of the body. While climbing , children develop dexterity and improve their hand grip strength – this later results in a better pencil hold leading to superior handwriting skills. Apart from building core strength, climbing also increases stamina and flexibility. Climbing brings joy, is great fun and releases all the pent up energy in a productive manner.
Imported ply and wood
- Clean with a damp Cloth: Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water: Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity: To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight: Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals: Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India