Pikler Triangle and Pikler Arch - Semi Colored (Taking Pre-Orders Now)
Pikler Triangle Description: Simple climber for Toddlers ,Pikler triangle is a simple climbing structure that helps children with gross motor development, spatial awareness and creative play. This triangle can be used in multiple ways in three different angles, height and width. This is a sturdy toy made out of Imported Pine wood.
- Gross motor development, the initial need in a child. It is an innate need for a toddler to move, climb and experiment. This is a way they develop their motors.
- Helps the child with motor and muscle development. For a child who is striving to explore his potential this simple toy is the best aid.
- Promotes natural Gross motor development, that is the children develop their gross motor skills at their own pace.
- Understanding their own body and the space around them :This toy helps them understand their body and spatial awareness. Your baby understands her/his body and comes to term with what it is capable of with the surroundings. They pull themselves up, climb, grip and slide. It is fun.
The various uses of a good pikler triangle
- For an infant (0M-6M) these triangles can be used to hang fun elements and can be used as a floor gym.
- For a child who is trying to stand can pull themselves up with the help of the bars in the triangle
- Slowly the child learns to climb and slide the ramp as an climbing aid too
- Older children can build fort and their imagination run wild.
Arch Description: The pickler arch is the child’s first climbing frame and is ideal for a child to pull up to stand and to start their climbing journey
- Gross-motor Development indoors:The arch supports the child’s need for gross motor movement within the safety of staying indoors. Climbing is a natural human instinct and the arch nurtures this instinct and also supports their need for exploration
- Body and Muscle control for kids: The arch is an excellent tool for your child to develop their muscles and body control. Climbing involves trial and error and safe risk-taking which teaches your child to face their fears and challenges that come their way. Climbing on the bars gives children sense of position of their body in space thereby developing spatial awareness. The pikler arch gives children opportunities to use all the limbs of their body and develop core muscle strength.
- Cognitive development and Problem solving: When children climb the arch, it builds their self-confidence and improves their self-esteem. You child’s brain treats climbing the arch like a puzzle to be solved and the cognition involved in climbing teaches them to think logically and solve problems.
Climbing Activity and benefits: Climbing also builds your child’s whole body coordination and agility. Climbing at an early age teaches kids to adapt to new or unknown environments, and encourages goal-setting, determination, and planning. Climbing develops the vestibular system i.e. aids in the body’s sense of balance as well as in proprioception i.e. awareness of the position and movement of the body. While climbing , children develop dexterity and improve their hand grip strength – this later results in a better pencil hold leading to superior handwriting skills. Apart from building core strength, climbing also increases stamina and flexibility. Climbing brings joy, is great fun and releases all the pent up energy in a productive manner.
- Arch : 120 X 60 X 80 cms
- Slider : 121.92 X 44.5 cms
- Triangle: 124.46 X 124 cms
** Note: Product will be dispatched in 2 weeks
Imported ply and wood
- Clean with a damp Cloth: Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water: Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity: To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight: Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals: Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India