Babycook - Book My First Meal English
Your baby will be delighted with the delicious dishes presented in Beaba's Babycook recipe book for raising a healthy eater.
- This cookbook is designed for use with Beaba's Babycook, a small appliance that steams, blends, defrosts and reheats food.
- Featuring nearly 80 recipes developed by professional nutritionists and chefs, the food journey starts with weaning your baby from milk and introducing your baby's first vegetables and fruits.
- The recipes gradually become more complex as your baby's taste buds continue to develop.
- The cookbook features whole, healthy ingredients and interesting "foodie facts" to educate you on the nutritional benefits of each recipe.
- There is even a chapter of recipes that are sophisticated enough for the whole family to enjoy.
1 recipe book
Christophe Saintagne and Laura Portelli, with Laurence Haurat
170 mm x 240 mm x 15 mm
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Spain
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Beaba, known worldwide for its unique ability to create innovative products for the babycare industry, with a focus on design and technology. Since 1989, the company's mission has been to listen to what parents want, ensuring that safety, functionality and ergonomics are at the forefront of every baby item created. Beaba is the inventor of the very first food maker, The Babycook - a steam cooker and blender for making baby food!