Find Me First
DESCRIPTION: A thrilling, speedy object recognition game. A hit amongst pre-schoolers and parents alike. Who finds it first?!! Each card is unique and has only one common image with any other card. Identify the one matching object between the two cards, call it out our and move to the next card. Experience the thrill and drama of speed through the game.
Large sized cards with large fonts for little hands
Contains: 50 cards
3 years and above
How to play
- Distribute one card to each player which place in front of them face down.
- The rest of the cards are placed in one pile in the centre, face up.
- All players simultaneously open their card. Find the identical object between their card and one in the centre. The first player who calls out identical object, picks up the centre card and place it on the top of their pile in front of them.
- The centre card keeps changing player picks the cards from the centre from the centre finding the identical objects.
- Be quick , the player who collects the maximum numbers of cards is the winner.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Preschoolers are like little scientists they want to learn how things work, and they learn best through play. Children at play are solving problems, creating, experimenting, thinking and learning all the time. Big Little Things (BLT) helps you play!! BLT is excited to bring to you games that you can play with your child. Our games are designed not just to improve hand-eye co-ordination, to foster creativity and imagination, to enhance social skills but also to have oodles of fun while all this happens in the background.