DIY Micro Gardening Set
Blue Bird DIY Micro Gardening Set is a do-it-yourself product especially designed for kids. It contains all the essential things required for growing a plant.
- This will be a fun activity where kids will learn how to plant seeds, and once the seeds germinate, the sky will be the limit to their joy
- With this kit, you are not only introducing your child and their friends to gardening, but also creating awareness of and love for nature
- Gardening provides exposure to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more
- Art on earthen pots with micro plants looks spectacular, and improves fine-motor skills, spatial development, imaginative skills, and creativity
- 3 earthen pots
- Small coloured pebbles
- Medium-sized white pebbles
- 50g pack of M-seal
- Fevicryl acrylic colours
- 1 pair of surgical gloves
- Coco peat
- Colorful faux 'kundan' gems
- Grass seeds in a small packet
Sizes: Pots approximately 6 inches, 4 inches and 2 inches respectively
Safety recommendations: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
8 years and above
HOW TO USE
- Clean the surface of the earthen pots using sandpaper; rinse them with water and let them dry completely
- Decorate the earthen pots using designs provided and the colour of your choice; let paint completely dry
- Using M-seal and the pebbles, create interesting designs as shown in the layouts (kindly use the gloves provided)
- Take the comparatively bigger pot and fill with coco peat
- Then select the next-largest pot and fill this also with coco peat; place it in the first pot already filled with coco peat
- Add the third, smallest pot, creating a pebble design as explained in Step 2; you can use M-seal to secure them in position
- Sow the grass seeds and water; you will see sprouts emerging from the soil soon.
- Congratulations! Hurray! You have made it.
Clay, coloured pebbles, resin-based adhesive, paints, plastic, coco peat, paper
- Contains resin-based adhesive! Adult supervision required; use gloves provided
- Water carefully after 4 to 6 days
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Blue Bird, a start-up that manufactures unique games, toys and home decor products. The concept of the game or toy is to engage a child in DIY, with learning as the outcome.