Peachperfect V1.0 Cloth Diaper - Dolly
- Trim & Lightweight
- No elastic marks
- Innovative AI2 Design.
- Best for Toddlers and Heavywetters. Lasts for around 10+ hours at night and 4-5 hours during the day.
- This solution uses both inserts, organic cotton in the pocket and hemp snapped in the shell.
Organic Cotton Insert Design: It can be customized for boys(24 layers of absorption) and girls(16 layers) to provide maximum absorbency in pee zones.
P.S: OG Insert does not have a stay-dry layer sewn in. For a stay-dry feeling, place inserts in pockets.
Hemp Insert Design: Hemp insert is made of a super thirsty fabric in the Hour-glass shape made of 6 layers designed for quick drying. It can be used in 2 ways:
- With the White suede side facing baby's bottom - stay dry feel
- With hemp facing baby's bottom while potty training for semi stay-dry feels. Around 1.5 - 2.5 years
AGE/WEIGHT GUIDANCE3 months to 3 years/5kgs to 15 kgs
- Inserts are made with natural materials - a blend of Organic cotton and Hemp.
- Gentle elastic design that leaves no marks around the legs of babies.
- Suede is used as the stay-dry fabric, which provides a superior stay-dry feel, ease of cleaning and high durability
- Hemp is the most thirsty fabric and its specially imported and designed for heavy wetters to ensure all babies have an undisturbed sleep no matter their peeing pattern or age.
- The same diapers can be used for 500+ washes from 3 months to 3 years of the baby.
- SGS approved snaps that are of the best quality.
Suede - Superior Wicking fabric, TPUL - Waterproof Fabric, Hemp blended with Organic Cotton
Prepping: Hemp needs to be washed 6 times prior to night time use. It can be used during the day until then. Expect shrinkage as it is a natural fabric.
- If used, the diaper has solids, spray with a hand faucet and remove solids in the commode.
- Rinse and store in a well-ventilated place until wash day.
- Wash in temperature up to 40 C
- Extra rinse is suggested.
- Sun Dry
- Soak diaper for more than 20 mins.
- Boil diaper or inserts
- Use fabric conditioners
- Do not store in wet places until the wash cycle for the long life of natural fabrics.