A great game that trains motor skills and hand-eye coordination. 8 discs have to be placed on different coloured bars of different lengths. Children will have to figure out which disc is best suitable for each level in order to achieve a perfect stack of discs. It will also enhance a child's colour recognition and problem solving skills.
- 8 Stable discs
- Base Disc with 8 Coloured bars.
Rubberwood and Non-toxic colours
- Enhance Fine Motor Skills
- Develop criticial thinking
- Boost cognitive skills
- Encourage logical thinking
- Boost creativity and imagination
- Colour and Shape Recognition
- Build hand-eye coordination.
Wipe with a dry cloth after play