QUANTUM CARDS - COLOURS
What is colour and why are they all different? This set gives you eye-catching colours cards for your little one's eyes and broaches the in-depth knowledge of 10 different colours and how each of them appears to the human eye.
The Colours set has the following ten encyclopaedic cards:
Each card has an illustration or picture on the front and encyclopedic facts about it on the back.
8 months to 8 years
HOW TO PLAY
Each set has instructions on how to use the flashcards. Playfully engaging your baby using these flashcards helps stimulate the baby's brain and absorb information in the easiest way possible.
- Auditory and Visual Sensory Development
- Imagination and Brain Development
- Introduction to New Concepts
- Development of Language and Vocabulary
- Engage children playfully
- Reduce Screen Time for kids.