QUANTUM CARDS - POLYGONS
Is your child drawing interesting shapes or getting attracted to curiously shaped objects? Young children get attracted to interesting shapes because the brain is actively trying to learn these uncommon patterns. Thus, geometry helps children think both creatively and logically. This set of Quantum cards explores 10 most common polygon shapes.
The Polygons set has the following ten encyclopedic cards:
- Equilateral Triangle
Each card has an illustration or picture on the front and encyclopedic facts about it on the back.
8 months to 8 years
HOW TO PLAY
Each set has instructions on how to use the flashcards. Playfully engaging your baby using these flashcards helps stimulate the baby's brain and absorb information in the easiest way possible.
- Auditory and Visual Sensory Development
- Imagination and Brain Development
- Introduction to New Concepts
- Development of Language and Vocabulary
- Engage children playfully
- Reduce Screen Time for kids.