Quantum Cards - Vegetables Set I
It’s Fun to Eat Veggies! Promote the importance of and encourage eating a variety of vegetables through this set of cards. Children will become familiar with a variety of vegetables. They will be made aware of where these vegetables grow and the importance of the vegetables.
The Vegetables Set I has the following ten encyclopaedic cards:
- French Bean
- Romaine Lettuce
- Swiss Chard
- Brussels Sprouts
Each card has an illustration or picture on the front and encyclopedic facts about it on the back.
8 months to 8 years
HOW TO PLAY
Each set has instructions on how to use the flashcards. Playfully engaging your baby using these flashcards helps stimulate the baby's brain and absorb information in the easiest way possible.
- Auditory and Visual Sensory Development
- Imagination and Brain Development
- Introduction to New Concepts
- Development of Language and Vocabulary
- Engage children playfully
- Reduce Screen Time for kids.