Baby Pocket Diaper 2.0 - Splatter
Pocket Diaper 2.0 - Non leaking, side protected, extra long multi foldable insert, 100% wetfree lining, snug and compact cloth diaper. Bumberry uses baby skin friendly high performance technical textiles.
The product comes with 2 extra long wetfree insert or2 extra long 100% cotton inserts, which can be folded twice or thrice and the boat shaped diaper with leg gusset and slit pocket will help to hold the extra long insert preventing side leakage and containing maximum urination.
- Leg Gusset - For leakage protection, slip free movement and prevention of elastic marks.
- U shape Design to hold the extra long Multi - Foldable Insert.
- 100% lining - full fabric inner coverage for stay-dry , total comfort.Smart Snap Placement for easy fitting without any pleats.
- Wider Leg hole - For total comfort and easy leg movement Wider Leg hole - For total comfort and easy leg movement .
1 Pocket Diaper 2.0 with 2 wetfree insert
HOW TO USE
- Place your baby on the bumberry smart nappy touching the wetfree fabric on your babies skin.
- Adjust and tie the waist band according to the baby's waist size and comfort.
- The extra long multi-foldable Insert will give maximum absorption and the leg gusset protects the side leakage.
6-36 Months Old
Outer layer- Leak proof Polyester laminated breathable fabric .
Wet Free Insert - Inner absorbent layers - Microfiber terry ,Skin touching layer - Wet free suede fabric
Cotton Insert -Inner absorbent layers - 100% cotton single jersey ,Skin touching layer - 100% cotton fabric
- Pre-wash: Before the first use, wash your Bumberry diapers and inserts separately with luke warm water(100F/40C) and detergent.
- Normal wash: If soiled, pre-rinse with cold water. Toss it in the washing machine.We recommend a low foaming and hypoallergenic detergent. Use regular warm water(100F/40C) cycle.
- Hang dry the diapers as sun is nature’s best disinfectant.
- If the diaper smell bad after washing, then you need to use MORE detergent and rinse the cloth diapers more thoroughly in MORE water.
- We h5ly recommend to go through the ABCDs of diapering care instructions along with the product package for detailed instructions on strip washing.
- A warm wash with a tbsp of vinegar also is recommended for strip wash cycle.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softener or any laundry detergent that has optical brighteners, stain protectors or fabric conditioners in it. These products will leave a waxy build-up and lower the absorbency of the inserts or cause leaks.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN