Neo Putani Newborn Aio - Amsterdam
One new-born sized (2 – 8 kgs) AIO diaper
Trifold insert with total 10 layers of absorbency - 3 layers of organic cotton in 3 panels with an additional layer of hemp in the centre panel.
New-born size diaper, fits babies from 2-8 kgs.
Bumpadum cloth diapers are waterproof and do not create a mess when peed/pooped in. Each diaper holds for about 3 - 4 hours without any leaks.
This means it can be used both at home and when outside during shopping and traveling! Your baby will be absolutely comfortable in Bumpadum cloth diapers.
The fabric which touches your baby’s bottom doesn't let any wetness remain on the skin. All liquids are quickly absorbed by this layer and the surface remains dry to the touch.
Bumpadum diapers have most of the pros of disposable diapers, with none of the cons. The biggest difference is that once used, Bumpadum diapers would be washed and reused, whereas a disposable diaper would find its way to a landfill, adding to the garbage woes of the world.
Yes, there is some effort involved in washing the diapers, but the effort is negligible when compared to the savings provided by Bumpadum cloth diapers - both economical and environmental. You save 30%-70% of what you spend on disposable diapers by choosing Cloth Diapers.
- US Safety tested and certified Diapers
- New-born size diaper, fits babies from 2- 8 kgs. Just pick a fresh diaper, snap on the insert and put on baby - no stuffing, no tying, no pinning
- Buttery soft fabric on the inside keeps baby's skin dry and comfortable, very important during overnight usage
- Trifold insert snaps on to the shell, keeps the absorbency in place, Faster drying time of trifold insert makes for no laundry headaches especially important in those first few months :)
- Easy to use side closing snaps keep the front free from confusing buttons. Grandparents, nannies, day care find it easy to use
- 4 side snap settings and 4 rise settings for the perfect fit to allow even the smallest of squishes to fit into it.
- Only modern cloth diaper brand MADE IN INDIA.
- Knock solids into toilet, store in dry bucket, cold rinse, warm wash, extra rinse.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry. No bleach no softeners, no rash cream. For detailed laundry instructions, please refer to the How To Wash Your Diapers sticker in the package