Adjustable Support Belt - White
The adjustable overbelly support belt made by the Danish Carriwell company is designed to offer maximum support to the back and tummy during all nine months of pregnancy. The company has also won awards like P&B Best Buy and Kind Jugend Innovation 2013.
- The band works by gently lifting weight off the pelvis and supporting the lower back
- Made of a soft, comfortable fabric
- It has a therapeutic effect, helping to protect against muscle strain, and to relieve existing back pain
- Perfect to wear under all your pregnancy clothes (Invisible under clothing)
- It also stays in place, without rolling up or down
- The amount of stretch is variable thanks to the Velcro on the back
- The band adapts to your changing shape
- Helps the backache that is so common in pregnancy in a discreet way
1 support belt
50% polyester and 50% elastodiene
Machine-washable at 40°C
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Carriwell, a Scandinavia-based company that has been designing, developing and improving their comfortable and supportive underwear for both expectant and nursing parents since 1996. Carriwell's philosophy is to work together with experts such as midwives, lactation consultants, designers and textile engineers to create the most functional nursing bras and the most supportive pregnancy and postpartum support belts available. With over a million of the world’s greatest parents having experienced the comfort of Carriwell nursing bras and support belts, Carriwell is proud and feel it is meeting its goal every day.