CIRCUS RUCKUS (ENDLESS FUN OF MOVEMENT)
Encourages kids to be active with 36 different circus acts. Juggle with the beanbags, or cheer with the ribbon sticks, you will be rolling with laughter! Unplug and use your imagination. It’s your circus and your time! Play at home, in the classroom or outside. Playful time with the entire family to bring out the child in each one!
AGE GUIDANCE: 5+ Years
HOW TO PLAY:
- Each player wears an animal mask, the youngest player starts the game by rolling the die.
- The animal that is rolled performs the card that is on the top of the deck.
- Follow the instructions and imitate the movement.
- The other players decide if they think the activity is done correctly. The player then keeps the card until the end of the game. If the player cannot do or incorrectly does what is on the card, it is returned to the bottom of the deck of cards.
- The game play then continues in a clockwise direction.
- The game ends either when ‘stop’ is rolled on the die or all cards finish.
- The player with the maximum number of cards wins the game