CLEVER DOG (OPPOSITE PAIRS PUZZLE)
A unique opposites pair matching puzzle.Cute little wooden dog’s feet that fit the holes in the cards, lets you self correct. No reading required. 20 Puzzles.
AGE GUIDANCE: 3+ Years
HOW TO PLAY:
- Place all the 20 cards on the table, with the blue and orange side face up.
- Put the frame in front of you.
- Take an orange card and place it on the left in the frame.
- Search for the matching opposite (blue tokens) and place it on the right in the frame.
- Have you found the correct opposite pair?
- Check your result by placing the Dog, in the holes of the cards.
- Check your answers immediately and self correct.