DIG UP (MENTAL TRACKING GAME)
Includes a maze of paths and 64 possibilities.Children get an opportunity to playfully develop visual tracking skill, which is essential for reading development. Provides a context to emphasise the value of giving. Whether or not a child wins the game, it is definite that they will win hearts! A versatile game that can be adapted for both individual play and with younger children.
AGE GUIDANCE: 6+ Years
HOW TO PLAY:
- Spin the spinner and let the frenzy begin.
- Mentally trace the underground path from the animal to the food and scream ‘Dug’ before the other player does.
- Grab the 5 food items as you make your way to the party!
- Spin a ‘Swap’ to exchange food items to complete your order.
- Be careful you might spin ‘‘Order Mix up’, and then you will have to dig a little longer. You will have to exchange your party order cards with each other.
Every turn gets more exciting as you keep flipping the boards and the paths never remain the same.
Focus. Track in your mind without using your fingers and Be quick; other animals are also digging and the paths might be confusing.