LONG LEGS (FUNNY MATH GAME)
A simple math game with a monstrous dose of fun. Includes 4 wooden rulers with sliding monsters.
AGE GUIDANCE: 6 to 9 Years
HOW TO PLAY:
GAMES 1 & 2: LEGGY LONG LEGS OR TEENY WEENY MINEY MO
- Decide at the start if you want to play a tall or a short game.
- Roll the number die.
- Add/subtract the number to your monster legs and move the slider up/down.
- Take turns to roll the die and add/subtract height to your monster.
- The monster with the longest/shortest legs wins.
GAME 3: LEGGY AND TEENY’S WILD CARD GAME
- Take turns to pull out a card and roll the dice.
- Use the card and the number rolled to solve the math puzzle.
- Be the first to solve the card and slide your slider to the correct answer and grab the card.