SHAPE YOUR STORY (DRAW TO TELL)
Let your imagination take a flight and make thousands of stories with drawings. A game to enjoy with friends, family or by yourself. Use at home, in the classrooms or your office. Great for literacy development, creative inspiration or a mental workout. Create new stories every time you play & capture your drawn stories for everlasting memories!
AGE GUIDANCE: 5 to 99 Years
HOW TO PLAY:
GAME 1: INDIVIDUAL STORYTELLING
- Roll the number and the shape dice to pick your shape cards.
- Draw different objects with the shapes.
- Storytelling: Use the objects that you have drawn to tell a story.2 or more players
GAME 2: TIMED STORYTELLING
- Take turns to draw and tell stories just like Game 1.
- Time your story (1 minute or more) by using the Sand Timer.
- A complete story must be told in the set time without repetitions or pauses.
GAME 3: COOPERATIVE STORYTELLING
- Shuffle the shape cards and deal an equal number of cards to each player.
- All players must draw on their cards to suit the pre-decided theme or story ending.
- One player starts the story. When S/he mentions a drawn element in the story, s/he discards the card. Any other player can take over the storytelling, if they have the sketched card for an element that is mentioned in the story being told. Play continues until all the cards have been used to complete the story.