WHY CONNECT (REASON TO PLAY)
A highly addictive reasoning game. Work your charm with both your logic & persuasive skills to convince the other players. 2 levels of game play for use with younger & older kids.Not bound by a board and can be played on any flat surface. So have fun connecting these tiles on your family dining table, or take it along with you on a picnic to the park!
AGE GUIDANCE: 6 to 12 Years
HOW TO PLAY:
- Choose to begin play at the Easy Level with 60 tiles. The tiles are colour coded for two levels of play. Add the 30 blue tiles later for a more challenging level.
- Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning.
- Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud.
- Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning.
- Connections can be formed across and down in crossword fashion
- Make as many connections as possible
- Tally your scores and the highest scorer wins