Rainbow Building Boards
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
This wonderful solid wood Rainbow Building Boards set is the perfect complement to the 12-piece rainbows, tunnels and opens up a myriad of imaginative play opportunities. The Rainbow Building Boards come with 11 beech wood pieces in a rainbow of colors and varying sizes.
- Use them as a creative puzzle to be played on the floor, or in combination with our 12-piece rainbow or other building blocks, one can build inventive and flexible dollhouses.
- These slim building boards in a variety of sizes come in handy when building and balancing. The simple flat lengths are a great companion to the 12-piece rainbow.
- Set includes boards in sizes from 7 x 10 to 36 cm x 0.8 cm and is suitable from 12 months.
- It is made from European beech wood and naturally stained using non-toxic, water-based color.
- Minimal colors finish allows the grain of the wood to shine through and ensures that this toy is safe for young children.
Children will have hours of endless educational fun with our Heirloom quality Rainbow Boards which fires up their imagination, maybe today they will just make patterns but tomorrow they could be used to build a rocket.
- Each of our toys is completely designed and handcrafted in our toy shop.
- Our fun toys are lovingly made using sustainable wood and non-toxic finishes, so they safe for little hands and is sure to be a favorite for many years to come!
- Just for the natural variation in the wood, each handcrafted toy has its own unique character.
- Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. Each toy will likely vary slightly from the other one but will be equally awesome.
- Toy Meets the EN71 and ASTM toy safety standards for Europe and America.
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Chitrani is a sustainably managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods that complement development for children, in particular during their first five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.