Wooden Nesting Rainbow Bridge
An open-ended and versatile toy, this Wooden Nesting Bridge is the perfect item for creating small play worlds and can be used as stacking and nesting toy, or as bridges for toy cars and scenic play. Use these elongated rainbow pieces to make bridges over things, between gaps or other blocks.
Fantastically bright colors that will brighten up any playset. These bridge block pieces can be used for all sorts of things, building shapes, floor patterns, or whatever else a child's imagination can create.
It contains 6 nesting bridge pieces.
Size: 7 x 7 x 41 CM
- Minimal colors finish allows the grain of the wood to shine through and ensures that this toy is safe for young children.
- It is made from Mango/Beechwood and naturally stained using non-toxic, water-based color.
- Children will have hours of endless educational fun with our Heirloom quality Nesting Bridge which fires up their imagination, maybe today they will just make patterns but tomorrow they could be used to build a rocket.
- Each of our toys is completely designed and handcrafted in our toy shop.
- Our fun toys are lovingly made using sustainable wood and non-toxic finishes, so they are safe for little hands and is sure to be a favorite for many years to come!
- Each toy will likely vary slightly from the other one but will be equally awesome. Just for the natural variation in the wood, each handcrafted toy has its own unique character.
- Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture are all-natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products.
12 Months and Above
- Mango/Beech Wood
All colors coatings are water-based and Toys meets EN 71 safety norms
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Chitrani is a sustainably managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods that complement development for children, in particular during their first five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.