Rainbow Peg Dolls, 12 Pieces
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
|7-day Replacement only View Details|
- The 6 rainbow friends become a toy which can be used as a symbolic play, to create stories and small worlds.
- They don't have eyes or a gender. This way, it's the children who can develop their own stories and it's them who decide which character they are going to play with (a pirate, a vampire etc.).
- You can simply let your children play freely with these beautiful figures or use for learning colors, counting, ordering, and so on and also social interaction, kindness, and relationships.
- Waldorf educators will love how these wooden dolls with their simplistic features can be used in a myriad of ways of creative, natural play.
Each of our toys is completely designed and handcrafted in our toy shop. Our fun toys are lovingly made using sustainable wood and non-toxic finishes, so they are safe for little hands and is sure to be a favorite for many years to come!
- It is made from European stem beech wood and naturally stained using non-toxic, water-based color. Minimal colors finish allows the grain of the wood to shine through and ensures that this toy is safe for young children.
- Each Doll is 6 cm in height and they come in a handy reusable cardboard box for storage and safe-keeping.
- Suitable for 1+ Years This Rainbow Dolls set for kids will make a wonderful gift for kids.
- Just for the natural variation in the wood, each handcrafted toy has its own unique character. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture are all-natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products.
- Each toy will likely vary slightly from the other one but will be equally awesome.
- Toy Meets the EN71 and ASTM toy safety standards for Europe and America.
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Chitrani is a sustainably managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods that complement development for children, in particular during their first five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.