Rainbow Pyramid Stacker - 9 Piece
Build, create, and learn with this colorful set of 36 wooden rainbow blocks. These wooden cubes are smooth and tactile and a fab toy for open-ended play and unlimited learning possibilities. With these chunky building cubes, children conjure anything from landscapes and buildings to robots and portraits, lay them out flat to create patterns and pictures, use as math counters, in color sorting games, and as chopped ingredients in a play kitchen. This wooden block set comes in a tray for safe storage and works as a base for building inside.
Wooden blocks are an essential traditional toy and will provide hours of fun and learning through play in any playroom or classroom. Beautiful, simple, and non-prescriptive, parents and educators interested in Waldorf Steiner and Montessori education will love these blocks as much as children do.
The wooden frame keeps things tidy and allows children to come back to their games when they want to.
- Children will have hours of endless educational fun with our Heirloom quality Rainbow Wooden 36 Cubes set which fires up their imagination, maybe today they will just make patterns but tomorrow they could be used to build a rocket.
- Each of our toys is completely designed and handcrafted in our toy shop.
- Our fun toys are lovingly made using sustainable Mango/Beechwood.
- Naturally stained using non-toxic, water-based color.
- Minimal colors finish allows the grain of the wood to shine through and ensures that this toy is safe for little hands and is sure to be a favorite for many years to come!
- Committed to the pedagogical guidelines of Montessori and Waldorf learning, Chitrani offers open-ended toys for thoughtful, creative play.
- Size: The storage tray measures 10-inch x 10 inches. Each block has a 1.5-inch x 1.5-inch x 1.5 inches
- The toy is not recommended for children under 3 due to small parts.
Contains: 36 Pieces
36 Months and Above
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Chitrani is a sustainably managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods that complement development for children, in particular during their first five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.