Rainbow Semi-Circle Set
The possibilities for play with this wonderful wooden rainbow Semi Circle set are endless. Little ones enjoy sorting the 11 semi-circle pieces by size to make a rainbow and older children can use them to create beautiful patterns and designs. Combine with the Grimm€™s Large Rainbow for an extra-special toy set and make your own rainbow dolls; houses and colorful structures that really can be quite impressive or create landscapes and buildings, towers, and towns.
- Steiner educators, nurseries and playgroups will love how this natural toy can be used throughout the day in numerous ways.
- Children will have hours of endless educational fun with our Heirloom quality Semi Circles which fires up their imagination,
- maybe today they will just Create animals and spirals with the ability to use these blocks in both 2D and 3D designs but tomorrow this learning could inspire them to build a rocket.
- The set comes with 11 half-round pieces each of diminishing size. The largest piece is 38 cm long and it is suitable from age 1.
- It is made from solid wood and naturally stained using non-toxic, water-based color Dyes. Minimal colors finish allows the grain of the wood to shine through and ensures that this toy is safe for young children.
- Each of our toys is completely designed and handcrafted in our toy shop. Our fun toys are lovingly made using sustainable wood and non-toxic finishes, so they safe for little hands and are sure to be a favorite for many years to come!
- Just for the natural variation in the wood, each handcrafted toy has its own unique character. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture are all-natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products.
- Each toy will likely vary slightly from the other one but will be equally awesome.
- Toy Meets the EN71 and ASTM toy safety standards for Europe and America.
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Chitrani is a sustainably managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods that complement development for children, in particular during their first five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.