Rainbow Stacker Large, 12 Pieces
Our all-time best-seller beautiful handmade 12 pieces large wooden Rainbow stacker toy features wooden arches of different colors to boost a child's imagination, creativity, and captivate child in open-ended play. This Waldorf inspired, multi-use toy for children can be a part of children's play in so many ways.
- Kids can use the colorful arches as bridges, tunnels, fences, and end number of different creations.
- Let children learn about colors, refine their hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills.
- Develop their creative abilities and immerse them in critical thinking and deep play.
- It's a great way to develop reasoning skills, problem-solving abilities in a toddler with activities like building, stacking, and nesting.
- The pieces can be used together or individually as seesaws, fences, houses, doll cradles, or caves.
- The possibilities are endless!
With this heirloom-quality Rainbow which can be a part of children plays in many ways. This is a toy that will accompany your child as he grows and will certainly be rediscovered in different ways along the way. Let children discover and develop their own creativity with this open-ended learning toy.
36 cm X 17 cm X 7 cm
- The product is handmade and will naturally have variations and may differ slightly, have little imperfections.
- We think it only adds to the charm and makes each product unique.
- This 12-piece large Rainbow stacker Comes minimally packaged in a recyclable cardboard box. The size of wooden rainbow is 36 x 17 x 7 CM.
- All color coatings are water-based and meet EN 71-3 safety norms.
- Rich, vibrant colors are certified non-toxic, child-safe water-based dye (NO worrisome paint or varnish used).
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Chitrani is a sustainably managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods that complement development for children, in particular during their first five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.