KEEP YOUR CHILD SAFE - BODY SAFETY SET OF 5 BOOKS
This set of 5 books talk about 'Safety for Children' in detail. It is a tool that covers the entire gamut of topics related to the prevention of abuse in an engaging manner.
Talk about "Good touch" and "Bad touch" in a comprehensive manner.
The book also comes with many activities, questions and situations mapped out for a child’s response. This helps parents gauge the child’s understanding of the content and open up the dialogue further.
1. UNDERSTANDING FEELINGS: This book helps kids recognize when they are feeling safe and unsafe. They are encouraged to trust their own feelings.
2. SAYING NO IS OKAY: This book helps kids learn about consent. It empowers them to say no when they feel unsafe.
3. MY BODY BELONGS TO ME: This book talks about our private parts and the fact that the child is the boss of his own body.
4. SECRETS AND SURPRISES: This book helps kids identify the difference between secrets and surprises. It encourages them not to keep secrets.
5. TOO SMART FOR TRICKS: Stranger Danger is redefined in this book. Kids are warned that some adults could trick them. To prevent that, ground rules are established.
2 - 7 years
Today’s toddlers grow up very quickly and Coco bear’s products grow with them! Proudly made in India, Cocobear's well-designed products make learning fun and can be used in multiple ways to develop your child's skillsets.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India