Koogu - Innovative Wildlife-Themed Learning Card Game (Pack of 10)
The jungle is filled with exciting animals. All these animals depend on each other for food to maintain an ecological balance. KOOGU is a card game built around an Indian jungle and its inhabitants that can be played anytime by anyone. Every card has beautiful photographs of wild animals residing in their natural habitat. Enjoy this simple game that teaches a lot while you have fun. Simple game concept. Build your winning hand by making the jungle filled with exciting wild animals.
Gentle initiation into animal behaviour; high on educational value. Helps children understand the very important concept of jungle food chain. Develops competitiveness and builds winning traits in children. Excellent team game and leisure activity for the entire family.
- Why play: A quick and easy way to teach kids about the important concept of food chain
- About the game: KOOGU is a card game built around an Indian jungle and its inhabitants, that can be played anytime by anyone
- Learn with fun: Simple way to learn about the jungle food chain and develop healthy competition skills
- Ideal for: For 2 players, ages 7 and up, and 30-minute gameplay. Great for playtime, travel games, sleepovers, education, bonding with grandparents, return gifts, and digital detox.
Each pack contains 100 animal cards and How to play sheet
Size: 33 cm x 13 cm x 13 cm
7 years onwards
HOW TO PLAY
- Detailed How to play included in the box. Every card has beautiful photographs of wild animals residing in their natural habitat
- The first player to make a set of animal cards that completes a food chain (1 predator, 3 prey species,1 scavenger), together with a KAADOO (jungle) card and one other big animal card - seven cards in total
- Shout out KAADOO even as you complete your set.
Paper & plastic
- Adult supervision is recommended for children below 3 years of age -Pictures are for representation only
- Game specifications and components are subject to change without notice
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
The Nestery presents Kaadoo, meaning 'forest' in a few South Indian languages, a homegrown brand of tabletop games. They conceptualize, design, and develop nature- and wildlife-themed games to bring the wonders of our planet close to home in an entertaining, educational, and engaging way. They are very proud of being a '100% Made in India' company.