Peacock Chevron - Classic Full Buckle
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
These Bouganville Twill classic full buckle soft structured baby carriers are designed to provide Ergonomic M-Position seat to support safe development of the babys body and rightly styled to compliment your personality.
- These Cuddle n Care carriers help retain the right natural posture by supporting the babys hip, spine and back while you wear then in multiple positions.
- Can be used for front & back carrying, as well as the hip carry.
- They are designed to allow the babys weight to be distributed evenly, on the wearers with different body types.
AGE GUIDANCEClassic Full Buckle Carriers are suitable for babies 5.5Kgs onwards to toddlers 15Kgs.
- High Density Foam waist-band provides right support and help evenly distribute the weight for comfortable wearing. It measures 4.5 Inches in height and is 27 inches wide. Additional webbing measures 30 Inches which make the total waist-band, 57 Inches
- Well padded shoulder straps for a perfect fit.
- PFA – Perfectly Fit Adjusters make it easy to breastfeed while babywearing. The carrier also has loops that are ideal for hanging toy or pacifier!
- Adequate padding on the leg area supports the babys thigh during longer wear. Hood to provide privacy while nursing, to support babys head while sleeping and to protect from sun.
- The body panel height measures 15.5 inches and seat width is 13.5 Inches.
- The weight of the carrier is appox. 650 Gms.
Woven natural 100% cotton fabric
- Always wash your carrier once before first use. The natural fibres have tendency to colour bleed a little hence wash separately for the first few washes.
- These, easy to care carrier go more breathable and softer with subsequent washes.
- They are lightweight and foldable to be carried with ease, using small space in your diaper bag as you travel or shop.
- Cuddle n Care recommends to soak your carrier in the salt water for few hours and rinse with plain water.
- As the fabric that we use is hand woven, there could be variation in the colour, texture , weave and may have uneven finish. This should no way be considered as any flaw of defect as they are inherent to hand made fabrics.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India