Red Hearts (Flexi Full Buckle)
DESCRIPTION: Flexi Full Buckle carriers are designed for parents who look for 1 carrier that supports their babywearing journey, throughout.
Supports 4-way carry positions:
- Tummy-to-tummy with new-borns & infants
- Front-out once baby hold their head
- Back carry
- Hip carry
They can be adjusted all 4 ways, on both the sides, at the middle of the panel, on top and at bottom.
These flexi baby carriers are designed to provide Ergonomic M-Position seat to support new-born, baby and toddler, ensuring their safe development at all the growth stages. At the same time, they fit the caregivers perfectly as the baby grows.
Help retain the right natural posture by supporting the babys hip, spine and back while you wear then in multiple positions. Flexi allows the babys weight to be distributed evenly, on the wearers with different body types.
AGE GUIDANCE: Suitable for babies 3.5 kgs onwards to toddlers 20 kgs.
Woven natural 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable waist-band provides right support and help evenly distribute the weight for comfortable wearing.
- It measures 4.5“ high and is 27“ wide. Additional webbing measures 30” which make the total waist-band 57“
- Well-padded shoulder straps for a perfect fit. These can be worn crossed during long wearing for extra support. At the same time, can be worn straight.
- PFA – Perfectly Fit Adjusters make it easy to breastfeed while babywearing.
- Adequate leg-out padding supports the babys thigh during longer wear
- Hood to provide privacy while nursing, to support babys head while sleeping and to protect from sun.
- The body panel height is 16.5” and seat width is 16”. Panel base width can be clinched from 8” as the smallest setting to 16” widest. The panel height can be clinched from 11” as the smallest setting to 16.5” tallest
- The body panel width can be adjusted from 7” to 16.5”
- The weight of the carrier is around 650 to 750 gms
- Always wash your carrier once before first use. The natural fibres have tendency to colour bleed a little hence wash separately for the first few washes.
- These, easy to care carrier go more breathable and softer with subsequent washes. They are lightweight and foldable to be carried with ease, using small space in your diaper bag as you travel or shop.
- Cuddle n Care recommends to soak your carrier in the salt water for few hours and rinse with plain water.
- As the fabric that we use is hand woven, there could be variation in the colour, texture, weave and may have uneven finish. This should no way be considered as any flaw of defect as they are inherent to hand made fabrics