Dareithmetic - Maths Game
Developing awesome maths skills is now a laugh riot! Mastering Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division has never been so funny! In this incredibly entertaining board game, kids challenge each other to solve a math problem correctly, or else perform a hilarious activity as a dare!
- With dozens of such activities, and tens of thousands of possible math problems, this game is endlessly re-playable and never gets tiring.
- When it comes to turning kids into maths maestros, this is a game you can always count on! Improves skills of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
- Game Board
- 4 sets Player Tokens
- 10 steps Tiles
- Maths operation tiles
- Dare Cards
STEM Skills Thinking and Problem solving, Social and Emotional skills
AGE GUIDANCE6 to 10 years
MATERIALSPaper and Cardboard
HOW TO PLAY
Two to Four players. How to play:
- Players choose their colour and collect both the tokens of that colour. They place both of their tokens on any two squares on the board.
- Then a player picks a step tile and moves his/her tokens that many number of steps in any direction. He/she then picks an operation tile at random.
- The numbers where the tokens finally landed, and the operation tile he/she picks become the maths problem that he/she can challenge an opponents with.
- Whoever loses the challenge has to perform a funny dare from the Dare cards.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India