Picasso Phonics - Colouring Activity Books
Practice phonics through colouring. PicassoPhonics is a set of two colouring books with various objects cleverly hidden inside a grid.
- The child has to look at the letter in the corner of the page, identify all that objects in the grid that starts with that particular sound associated with the letter and colour in the grids that contain those objects.
- Once all the objects are identified and the grids coloured in, a shape emerges from the grid which is another object that starts with the same sound. The pack has two colouring books with two levels of difficulty. Improves understanding of phonics of simple vowels and consonants.
- 2 Grid Colouring books
Language Skills Thinking and Problem solving, Social and Emotional skills
AGE GUIDANCE3 to 5 Years
MATERIALSPaper and Cardboard
HOW TO PLAY
How to play:
- First up, check the page corner for the sound and the number of objects to be identified with that starting sound (or first sound).
- Let your child identify all the right objects and start colouring in the girds where those objects are.
- Once all the right grids have been coloured in, a hidden surprise emerges, ie, another object with the same starting sound
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India